Top 9 Reasons Therapists Choose BHO | Therapy Office Space for Rent
1. Low cost. Leasing your own office in NYC is really expensive, especially if you’re just starting out or if you work part time. If you don’t use an office full time, why pay for it? We offer private therapy offices for rent by the hour, as low as $25.50/ hour. You only pay for space when you need it.
2. No need for full-time space. Many therapists have come away from the pandemic operating a hybrid model, offering options for sessions in person or virtually. In turn, this has created even less need for a full time, dedicated office space rental for many therapists.
3. Maintaining your own office is a lot of work and money. Additional costs like utilities, furniture, cleaning products or a cleaning service, decor, and even tissues can really add up when you’re maintaining your own office. With Brooklyn Hourly Offices, we take care of everything, saving you money as well as precious time.
4. Working in private practice can be lonely. Brooklyn Hourly Offices provides more than just therapy offices for rent. We provide our members with a community for networking, referrals, and events.
5. Projecting a professional image is important. When you rent your therapy office from Brooklyn Hourly Offices, you’re able to meet clients in a modern, clean, comfortable, private office, complete with a waiting room, at a fraction of the cost of maintaining your own space. You can even book recurring office reservations to provide consistency for your clients.
6. It's important to have a professional address.You need a professional address for: Psychology Today, your Google business profile, and licensing. Even if you don’t have any need for office space at the moment, you may not want to use your home address as your professional address, for your own safety and privacy.
Is your practice completely virtual? For a low monthly fee, you can use our address at Brooklyn Hourly Offices as your professional address. You can pick up your mail when you like, or we can even send it to you for an additional fee.
7. Convenient, accessible location. Brooklyn Hourly Offices is located in the heart of Brooklyn Heights in a wheelchair-accessible building with a 24/7 door attendant. We’re close to the Borough Hall and Court Street stations and the following subway lines: 4-5-F-R-A-C-2-3.
8. Flexible cancellation policy. Things come up and clients cancel. At BHO if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of your rental time, you'll receive a full credit to use for a future reservation.
9. You can make more money. Reducing your overhead expenses means more profit for your business. And office space is typically the largest expense for therapists. With Brooklyn Hourly Offices, you get to give up bills and headaches and gain more income and freedom.